Author: Guţan Viorica, dentist
Suitable, minimally invasive solutions for an aesthetic appearance of teeth and smile.
Zirconia or Emax ceramic – these are the materials used in creating dental veneers.
Veneers can change the color, shape, and position of the tooth (unlike teeth whitening).
These elements are thin porcelain shells applied to the front surface of the tooth.
They are recommended for:
– modifying dental position;
– changing the shape (conical or small teeth);
– covering enamel anomalies;
– covering small interdental spaces (gaps, diastemas);
– treating discolorations resistant to whitening treatments.